OLA Member in the Toronto Star "I'm out more than $28,000!"

Ken S

Re: OLA Member in the Toronto Star "I'm out more than $28,00

#13 Unread post by Ken S » October 13th, 2011, 10:43 am

Greg wrote:
By the way has anyone else noticed the change in tone and content of Jeffs posts in this thread.
He has transformed from a irritating high school drop out mentality to a informed tenant activist. I suspect he may possibly already be associated with the board, possibly a Hall Troll (duty council).
A tenant board, or federation if you will.

Jeff

#14 Unread post by Jeff » October 13th, 2011, 9:05 pm

former advertiser wrote:
In the summer, Canadian Real Estate Magazine also showed an enormous interest in the story, then disappeared.

The Globe and Mail also jumped all over it, then faded away into the sunset.
Tenant bashing isn't a popular topic for the general public. Many of whom have friends and relatives who rent.

J and R

#15 Unread post by J and R » October 13th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Jeff it is obviously apparent that you completely are misunderstanding the story. For just one moment in your Tenant Activist life, put yourself in that poor seniors shoes.

But like all the other Poverty Pimps and Activists that TROLL this site, only one way down this road, and it is apparently only your way. :( :(

J and R
We need change, but to create change we need to all work together and not against each other!!

Jeff

#16 Unread post by Jeff » October 13th, 2011, 10:22 pm

I'm not 'trolling.' I'm giving a reason to explain the lack of media attention for this story.

What's your explanation for what Former advertiser has described?