Deaf feel burned by tenant discrimination: Advocates

JanetS

Re: Deaf feel burned by tenant discrimination: Advocates

#33 Unread post by JanetS » September 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm

Robinrta wrote:All your trickle down economic theories have been debunked. I'm looking through some newspapers right now and see lots of rental properties. The problem is landlords discriminate.

I'd be interested in the SOURCE of that photograph. I would bet $ it is not in Ontario (or hopefully not even anywhere in Canada) or it's very old. I cannot imagine that sign being placed ANYWHERE in Ontario without it being removed immediately.

When you post something, esp. something so controversial, it is good if you can offer the source.

jjcc

#34 Unread post by jjcc » September 9th, 2011, 12:14 pm

JanetS wrote:
Robinrta wrote:All your trickle down economic theories have been debunked. I'm looking through some newspapers right now and see lots of rental properties. The problem is landlords discriminate.

I'd be interested in the SOURCE of that photograph. I would bet $ it is not in Ontario (or hopefully not even anywhere in Canada) or it's very old. I cannot imagine that sign being placed ANYWHERE in Ontario without it being removed immediately.

When you post something, esp. something so controversial, it is good if you can offer the source.
I'm sure it's somewhere in the states... also used on their gov website.

Of course we are already used to these posters using anything and everything to try and prove their point.

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src ... _equal_opp

helga

#35 Unread post by helga » September 9th, 2011, 12:43 pm

I just assumed the pic was photo-shopped and used as a propaganda tool.

Skitter

#36 Unread post by Skitter » September 10th, 2011, 8:16 am

robinrta............you have been asked repeatedly for the source of the offensive picture you posted.

You have refused to respond.

I demand an apology from you for posting such a disgusting picture.

If you dont appologize, I suggest admin bans you..............we dont need posters like you here.