Terminating a lease early

We welcome your opinions and debate. Join our huge landlord community where we help each other for success! For serious/complicated questions please post in our protected Professional & Expert Forums. For all legal questions contact a licensed legal rep. Forum is moderated.
WhiteLightning416

Terminating a lease early

#1 Unread post by WhiteLightning416 » July 11th, 2019, 6:49 pm

So 2 tenants of mine who share an apartment have communicated to me that they wish to terminate the lease early. Their lease was set to expire in December but now want out for September 1st, and that timing factor (it's near UofT) and since I think I can get more rent for the apartment than what they are paying (plus they are annoying), I am willing to oblige.

But how do you terminate a lease officially? I want to be sure that if I'm going to be putting in the time and money to advertise the place and show it to potential renters, I don't want them changing their mind since the lease say December.

dloft

Re: Terminating a lease early

#2 Unread post by dloft » July 12th, 2019, 12:14 am

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »