Who is that rich saudi princess refugee and how to contact her?

A serious and sophisticated place to discuss politics, off topic issues, and landlord/tenant issues and news in depth. All viewpoints welcome. Forum is moderated.
bigdickenergy

Re: Who is that rich saudi princess refugee and how to contact her?

#21 Unread post by bigdickenergy » January 18th, 2019, 9:50 pm

Barrie Renter wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Help a bro out here. Streaming the news and saw some rich saudi princess woman is now a refugee here and ditched her family. Just seeing her made me interested and for sure she will get some of that princess money eventually. How to contact her? We have some good bars her in Barrie and yours truly is a good looking buy and my basement apartment could sleep 2 if you know what i mean.

Middle one is a bit dark for my tastes, but still at 5/10. If she is wealthy, she goes up to a 5.5/10. If she is super wealthy and will support me and my lifestyle she gets an 8/10 or maybe an 8.5/10 if she buys me a Porsche.

The butterball on the right is frightening and I would not spawn with it. 2/10 if she romanced me. Dinner, watch, some trips to Cuba for holiday. Otherwise 1/10. I would have to be sooooooooooo drunk.

The one one the left makes me feel ill due to the nose. I would lay her down on the golf course and put the ball on her nose. If she got a nose job, then 3/10. (But she can't gain weight or she gets dumped by text).

John Liu Chen

Re: Who is that rich saudi princess refugee and how to contact her?

#22 Unread post by John Liu Chen » January 19th, 2019, 1:56 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »