OLA Member in the Toronto Star "I'm out more than $28,000!"

Jeff

Re: OLA Member in the Toronto Star "I'm out more than $28,00

#9 Unread post by Jeff » October 12th, 2011, 11:22 pm

No. This clearly an aberration.

You have some green as hell young landlord new to the industry who doesn't have a clue what they are doing. They mess everything even making the tenant confused! The tenant doesn't even know if they can stay or leave and decide to rely on the law to decide before making a decision.

The young green as hell landlord comes to some hearings with big time over-confidence thinking they know it all because they are the Yuppie up and comers who can wing it and succeed. This guy or girl did NO homework on the issue, fumbled the ball, so things are set for them to have time to learn a few things about the RTA next time they are back.

Green, inexperienced, young Yuppie landlords who think they can make a quick buck and they can go before the Tribunal and flash those pearly whites and tight a$$es to mesmerize the adjudicator......and they whine when it doesn't work!

Great job Landlord and Tenant Board! You won't be swayed by some green as hell Yuppy no-nothings relying on their good looks and sexy bodies to slam their honest tenant!

J and R

#10 Unread post by J and R » October 12th, 2011, 11:55 pm

Umm really Jeff?? Where in God's name did you come up with that last reply?? I still do not understand your childish attitude and think this site is a joke to write your Mother Hubbard stories and replies. :roll:

I agree with Greg, go watch some TV. :lol:
We need change, but to create change we need to all work together and not against each other!!

Canuck

#11 Unread post by Canuck » October 13th, 2011, 1:55 am

So everyone in Ontariowe needs to get a PhD in renting out their basement? BS. Get a damage deposit and quick evictions and get this business running like the rest of the country. Yeesh! Ontario has so many vested interests at the trough!

Greg

#12 Unread post by Greg » October 13th, 2011, 8:18 am

Thanks for the update April. Stories like this one that are lacking in details are very frustrating to read.
Let us know the full details so we can adequately respond to activists like Jeff as well as better educate novice landlords.

By the way has anyone else noticed the change in tone and content of Jeffs posts in this thread.
He has transformed from a irritating high school drop out mentality to a informed tenant activist. I suspect he may possibly already be associated with the board, possibly a Hall Troll (duty council).