Deaf feel burned by tenant discrimination: Advocates

Skitter

Re: Deaf feel burned by tenant discrimination: Advocates

#36 Unread post by Skitter » September 10th, 2011, 8:16 am

robinrta............you have been asked repeatedly for the source of the offensive picture you posted.

You have refused to respond.

I demand an apology from you for posting such a disgusting picture.

If you dont appologize, I suggest admin bans you..............we dont need posters like you here.

JanetS

#37 Unread post by JanetS » September 10th, 2011, 10:28 am

I agree to banning her/him as well. She/he used a photoshopped pic and presented it as if it were real, and refused to give her source.

Since Parker2 already insisted that "I" be banned for writing "unimportant" information on my dog (that might have been dying) in the tenant's forum (quite the crime), then this posting (written only to incite anger) must be a shoe-in as far as banning goes.

Mods, do as you wish!

tag-photos

#38 Unread post by tag-photos » September 10th, 2011, 12:23 pm

Google allows searching for images. In the future to find the source of an image, or at least try to find the source, simply do an image search in Google. In the search box there is a small camera icon on the right hand side, inside the text box. Click on that and copy and paste the image URL into the new text box.

Click here to see results for this image.

Saynotoslumlords

#39 Unread post by Saynotoslumlords » September 10th, 2011, 12:35 pm

JanetS wrote:I agree to banning her/him as well. She/he used a photoshopped pic and presented it as if it were real, and refused to give her source.
It IS REAL. http://www.equalityrights.org/cera/

If you have a problem you should contact CERA. Their lawyers will eat you all for dinner, so be careful what you write :twisted: