OLA in the News-Vermin, mould is just the tip of the iceberg

tag-photos

Re: OLA in the News-Vermin, mould is just the tip of the ice

#6 Unread post by tag-photos » August 4th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Former contributor wrote:I said the tenant problems are always the fault of the BAD BAD BAD tenants

Its too bad that thread was deleted. I would have had no issues with your earlier comments if you had included bad in the statement.

And I am not complaining that a LL wants me out for personal use, I am complaining about the illegal actions of my LL.

tag-photos

#7 Unread post by tag-photos » August 4th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Former contributor wrote:I did include bad in the statement tags- and I even said it again for clarification.....
All he said she said since the thread is gone.
Former contributor wrote:the trouble is Tags is Ive busted your balls on more than one occasion and you hate it.....
Your opinion. Truth is I have thicker skin than you can imagine.
Former contributor wrote: youve been banned before yet you beg to come back, what gives?

Really, when?

http://www.ontariolandlord.ca/forum/vie ... 5c9c586c7e

Official word is...
Connery wrote:There was a temporary upgrade to the site where no one could post. This ID has not been banned.

tag-photos

#8 Unread post by tag-photos » August 4th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Former contributor wrote:I asked you tags are you getting paid to post?
No.
Former contributor wrote:why do you want to be on this site so badly?

Same reason I enjoy security work so much. I love seeing and interacting with sociopaths.

Also if you dig deep through all the crap posted from both sides of the discussion you can learn lots of great information.

Landgod

#9 Unread post by Landgod » August 4th, 2011, 11:19 pm

tag-photos wrote: I love seeing and interacting with sociopaths.
That's funny. The NDP/Libs view people wanting to protect their investments of hundreds of thousands of dollars as sociopaths.
Also if you dig deep through all the crap posted from both sides of the discussion you can learn lots of great information.
That's true.
Tenant on this forum: "Make sure you screen carefully so you don't rent to me!"