Brampton apartment listing seeks Woman to share a bed with Man and do all of the cooking - I Don't See A Problem Here

We welcome your opinions and debate. Join our huge landlord community where we help each other for success! For serious/complicated questions please post in our protected Professional & Expert Forums. For all legal questions contact a licensed legal rep. Forum is moderated.
zac

Re: Brampton apartment listing seeks Woman to share a bed with Man and do all of the cooking - I Don't See A Problem Her

#25 Unread post by zac » February 29th, 2024, 12:18 am

Handyman wrote:
February 17th, 2024, 7:55 pm
Ottawa Landlord wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 1:15 am
Ottawa Landlord wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 12:18 am

It's not sneaky. It's just another way for singles to meet up and get to know each other.

I'm sure if either party is dissatisfied they can break the lease.
Hmmmm, if he gave short term leases like monthly or weekly and then evicted them and found a new renter all the time he could live like Hugh Hefner! Hypothetically.

UNFORTUNATELY I'M NOT SINGLE!
We all lead different lifestyles. My marriage is open, for example.
Totally agree. You could also rent to guys.

1littlehouse

Re: Brampton apartment listing seeks Woman to share a bed with Man and do all of the cooking - I Don't See A Problem Her

#26 Unread post by 1littlehouse » March 20th, 2024, 12:56 am

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic