How can I use bill 184 to evict all my tenants and re-rent to 'professionals' at higher rents?

We welcome your opinions and debate. Join our huge landlord community where we help each other for success! For serious/complicated questions please post in our protected Professional & Expert Forums. For all legal questions contact a licensed legal rep. Forum is moderated.
SlumLord007

How can I use bill 184 to evict all my tenants and re-rent to 'professionals' at higher rents?

#1 Unread post by SlumLord007 » July 22nd, 2020, 9:13 pm

I'm not sure about all these new changes. My situation is I own a bunch of places and most are low lifes who didn't pay rent or only could pay a little bit. I was stupid before not renting to the 'best' tenants like single females and young professional couples. I didn't even know about credit checks until reading this site. How can I use the new law to evict all of them and start over? No more OW or ODSP or single moms who just whine about everything. And renting to loser seniors who expect me to give them a house like the one they used to own is a PITA. Also, they are not paying enough rent and I want them all GONE!

SlumLord007

Re: How can I use bill 184 to evict all my tenants and re-rent to 'professionals' at higher rents?

#2 Unread post by SlumLord007 » July 22nd, 2020, 9:21 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »