Psycho Control Freak Landlady Asks Me To "Tone Things Down Due to Neighbour Complaints" WTF!?

We have recruited Tenant Community Leaders across Canada to help provide a helpful & informative forum for verified tenants. This is a safe space for Tenants to seek help & communicate with one another in a mature & non-confrontational arena. Tenants contributors only.
Barrie Renter

Psycho Control Freak Landlady Asks Me To "Tone Things Down Due to Neighbour Complaints" WTF!?

#1 Unread post by Barrie Renter » July 6th, 2019, 1:15 am

Can I post the email here and she can't sue me?

My landlady who isn't even in Canada emailed me to "tone things down" for the UFC party I have set for Sat night. How she even knows about my event is a mystery but it's probably the loser middle class families with their rotten kids who are watching my every move.

I have a packed apartment tonight because of JOHNNY BONES JONES.

I can't cancel this even because it will be packed and I already went to the indian reserve for cheap USA alcohol. My contact, let's call him TONTO is ready and willing to help me get cheap booze the tribe smuggles from New York state.

What the worst that can happen? Can I file a human rights thingy against her AND the neighbours?

I feel my rights as a tenant are being trampled on and I need to fight back!

evicted

Re: Psycho Control Freak Landlady Asks Me To "Tone Things Down Due to Neighbour Complaints" WTF!?

#2 Unread post by evicted » July 6th, 2019, 1:19 am

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »