We have recruited Tenant Community Leaders across Canada to help provide a helpful & informative forum for verified tenants. This is a safe space for Tenants to seek help & communicate with one another in a mature & non-confrontational arena. Tenants contributors only.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:29 pm
evicted wrote: ↑
December 1st, 2019, 1:30 pm
Do they know the rules are are they typically deluded c***suckers?
Whether they know the rules or not doesn't matter.
1. Send an email to your landlord stating you need the driveway cleaned as it will not allow you to go to work/your children to school/etc.
2. Include the fact this is also a serious safety hazard.
3. Say you need this done as soon as possible and to contact you at ______ to inform you when it will be done.
4. Print all this out for your potential legal case to punish this brute.
5. If it's not done by Tuesday file at the Landlord and Tenant Board
You can also hire someone to do it and keep your receipts and the landlord will have to pay for it when you defeat her sorry ass at the LTB.
- Posts: 326
- Joined: January 31st, 2018, 8:05 pm
You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic
Who is online
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 143 guests (based on users active over the past 600 minutes)
Most users ever online was 2118 on November 12th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 143 guests