Illegal Questions On Applications? File a Human Rights Complaint And Win A Lot Of Money

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Tags

Re: Illegal Questions On Applications? File a Human Rights Complaint And Win A Lot Of Money

#6 Unread post by Tags » September 7th, 2019, 4:24 pm

I don't really see this as revolutionary. The laws are clearly in place to protect tenant applicants. The real scandal is why don't more tenants know about these protections and there is little to no promotion of them?

I do agree that if even 100,000 tenants file this month the news will spread quickly and landlords will begin to end their illegal actions.

AngryRenter

Re: Illegal Questions On Applications? File a Human Rights Complaint And Win A Lot Of Money

#7 Unread post by AngryRenter » September 9th, 2019, 7:25 pm

It's because we need NEW Tenant leadership who can educate us on our rights!

Unfortunately, we don't seem to have an option to vote or 'evict' the leftovers who need to be kicked to the curb with fresh blood coming in.

I mean even Stalin was eventually retired, and he did great work!

Welfare PROUD

#8 Unread post by Welfare PROUD » September 10th, 2019, 1:12 am

This is the only site that provides REAL ADVICE to both the evil landlords and the good tenants. Since the fatcat tenant groups are so crap i guess we must put up with the landlords here.

WELFARE PROUD!

Sneaky

#9 Unread post by Sneaky » September 10th, 2019, 1:39 am

I want to educate every Tenant to file.