"DISRUPTING" THE ONTARIO STUDENT RENTAL MARKET - I'm Making $30,000/year (It's Easy And Legal!)

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Shtty

Re: "DISRUPTING" THE ONTARIO STUDENT RENTAL MARKET - I'm Making $30,000/year (It's Easy And Legal!)

#6 Unread post by Shtty » August 6th, 2019, 3:37 am

I love this sh*t!

Instead of the shady bald loser landlord making big money, it is the tenants who are making money to pay for their education.

RULE!

Advocate

Re: "DISRUPTING" THE ONTARIO STUDENT RENTAL MARKET - I'm Making $30,000/year (It's Easy And Legal!)

#7 Unread post by Advocate » August 6th, 2019, 4:10 pm

Victim wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:47 pm
This strategy will help more young people afford school and get world class educations!
Especially with all the cuts in funding.

Sneaky

#8 Unread post by Sneaky » August 7th, 2019, 12:53 am

While the government funded "tenant groups" remain silent on real strategies to help Tenants survive (as they are controlled opposition with many getting a nice big paycheck), once again our online community here provides real world advice, raw and uncensored.

The reality is the landlord is still getting his or her rent aka "pound of flesh". Clever student tenants can then build on this to earn money to support their education and with the "guests allowed" policy if these clever student tenant leaders are careful they can make large profits and also provide cheaper rental accommodating for their fellow students.

This thread is actually quite spectacular and I've never seen such incredible advice anywhere else. Bravo!

Calgaryhomeless

#9 Unread post by Calgaryhomeless » August 8th, 2019, 2:26 am

Under the Ontario rules couldn't all tenants bring in guests who pay rent to the tenant directly in exchange for cheaper rent?