The Ontario Landlords Association proudly presents
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE OLA!
Get The Tools and Expertise You Need To Achieve Success and Profits As a Landlord
Being a Landlord Can Be Challenging…It Can Also Be Very Profitable… Get the Tools and Expertise You Need to Succeed!
Whether you are thinking of investing in residential investment properties, are a new landlord, have been in industry for a few years or are a long-term veteran landlord, in today’s challenging environment you need to make sure you have the tools and expertise you need to succeed.
The Ontario Landlords Association offers these tools and this expertise to you for a one time fee! Yes, that’s right. A one time fee.
The Ontario Landlords Association is here to help and protect landlords and we are offering everything you need at the lowest cost possible to help you succeed, find great tenants, and avoid “Tenants From Hell”.
Become a member of the Ontario Landlords Association and get services including:
- The Credit Check Centre: Choose only the Best Tenants! How?Our Credit Check Centre allows you to get premium credit check services at a huge discount from your home or office computer within minutes! With this service, you will avoid“Tenants From Hell” and find good tenants who respect you and the property.
- The Rental Kit Centre: Prepare and Protect yourself if you have to go to the Landlord and Tenant Board! Several of our most experienced and successful landlords and some of Ontario’s top legal professionals have created a “Rental Kit” of documents. Original documents have been created for Landlords to download, amend as they see fit, and succeed. Furthermore, the Kit provides fast and easy access to the most regularly used Landlord and Tenant Board documents.
- The Criminal Check Centre: Protect your Property and YourFamily! A Criminal Record Check is an essential part of professional tenant screening.
- The Networking Centre: Connect with other Landlords and Investors! Network with thousands of other landlord and investors on our Private Membership forum. The Forums have over 70,000 posts on 5,000 subjects regarding being a successful landlord! You are not alone, and help and friendship (and helpful advice) is available for you 24/7.
- The Education Centre: Learn industry rules, secrets and ‘tips and tricks’! Education is the key to success. Jump ahead of the line by learning from vets and pros who have been in the industry for years.
- The Discount Centre: Save Money on Key Services! Every dollar counts as a landlord, so enjoy discounts on products and services that help you succeed.
- The CD Centre: Learn a ‘turn-key’ system of how to rent out your property successfully. Hours of vital information to help you from finding tenants to solving tenant problems.
- The Insurance Centre: Get your Rentals Insured and Protected!
The Ontario Landlords Association Has Been Featured In:
Recognized by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
“Increased profits! Reduced risk of income loss & liability! The Ontario Landlords Association and Canada Landlords Association in partnership with TVS Tenant Verification Service help landlords & property managers achieve these goals. Try it! Reward your landlord business and take advantage of the excellent Resources that the Ontario and Canada Landlords Association has to offer.”
– Marv Steier, President and Owner of Tenant Verification Systems
“I joined the OLA and had a credit check done in an hour: Credit checks, documents, the CD’s and books it really can’t be beat! I wish had joined years ago!”
– Bob Clark, Toronto, ON
“We would like to thank the Ontario Landlords Association for attending and representing small business landlords at our successful Bed Bug Summit held at Queen’s Park.”
– Mike Colle, MPP, Toronto, ON
“Are you a growing Landlord? Check out this great Landlord Association w/ attractive membership rates & great benefits!”
– Chaim Rivlin, President RentSeeker.ca
$99 To Become a Basic Member
One Time Fee
$199 To Become a Full Member
One Time Fee
$299 To Become a Premium Member
One Time Fee
*All products and services and any discounts offered are the sole responsibility of the supplier. Offers are subject to change without notice. Any questions regarding various products, services and offers will be directed to the individual company/supplier and not the Canadian Landlords Association or the Ontario Landlords Association. Credit for LandlordMAX software available for 14 days after OLA membership. Equifax annual fee is waived for the first year. After the first year normal Equifax annual fees apply with checks still $10 for members.