Plumbing Problems? Toilet Issues? Landlord Is 100% Responsible

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Laura

Re: Plumbing Problems? Toilet Issues? Landlord Is 100% Responsible

#5 Unread post by Laura » April 21st, 2019, 11:08 pm

This is a really helpful post. Especially when a lot of us have friends and relatives over for dinner tomorrow and people tend to 'over-eat' during the holidays and many of our rentals only have 1 or 2 toilets. There are even line ups at the doors :)

So landlords better get their checkbooks open on Tuesday to hire plumbers.

This is actually good because it will mean landlords can use all the rent money they get and give more plumbers more work!

Barrie Renter

#6 Unread post by Barrie Renter » April 27th, 2019, 11:38 pm

This incredible LEGAL information so we can protect our tenant rights.

UTILITIES AND SERVICES
Plumbing
Maintenance

9. (1) Plumbing and drainage systems in a residential complex, and their appurtenances, shall be maintained free from leaks, defects and obstructions and adequately protected from freezing. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (1).

(2) A residential complex shall be provided with a means of sewage disposal. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (2).

(3) The means of sewage disposal shall be maintained in a good state of repair. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (3).

I SWEAR IF MY LANDLADY TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY FREE INTERNET AND DESTROY MY LUCRATIVE DOWNLOADING TORRENT BUSINESS (I have a copy of Avengers End Game if anyone wants to buy it $5) AND DESTROY MY RIGHTS AS A TENANT..

THIS WILL BE HER NIGHTLY WORK!
NightOwl wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 1:24 am
Why don't the traditional tenant groups get this news out, LOL!

Landlords your responsibility is to:

Oh God I will stink it up.

I will invite all my buddies and we will fill up the crappy and get it to overflow and she will clean it or pay BIG $$$$ for not only a plumber but for the sewage pipe cleaning which will cost her a fortune.

It's either obey me or spend time in the SEWER.

Although I like my landlady personally, I NEED TO PROTECT MY RIGHTS AND MY FREE INTERNET!

Shtty

#7 Unread post by Shtty » May 5th, 2019, 12:26 am

Barrie Renter wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 11:38 pm
This incredible LEGAL information so we can protect our tenant rights.

UTILITIES AND SERVICES
Plumbing
Maintenance

9. (1) Plumbing and drainage systems in a residential complex, and their appurtenances, shall be maintained free from leaks, defects and obstructions and adequately protected from freezing. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (1).

(2) A residential complex shall be provided with a means of sewage disposal. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (2).

(3) The means of sewage disposal shall be maintained in a good state of repair. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (3).

I SWEAR IF MY LANDLADY TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY FREE INTERNET AND DESTROY MY LUCRATIVE DOWNLOADING TORRENT BUSINESS (I have a copy of Avengers End Game if anyone wants to buy it $5) AND DESTROY MY RIGHTS AS A TENANT..

THIS WILL BE HER NIGHTLY WORK!
NightOwl wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 1:24 am
Why don't the traditional tenant groups get this news out, LOL!

Landlords your responsibility is to:

Even when you include the poo and urine and the smell, this lady is HOT and I would MAKE LOVE TO HER.

Robin

#8 Unread post by Robin » May 5th, 2019, 12:35 am

Tenants fight for your rights over plumbing...