Modular Furniture For Sale, great for student rentals

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
b2sai

Modular Furniture For Sale, great for student rentals

#1 Unread post by b2sai » June 12th, 2015, 6:01 pm

I own 3 properties and rent some of them out. I wanted something that was easily assembled/disassembled and no hassle to remove if the tenant does not want them.

Selling brand new modular shelves that can be assembled like Lego blocks to any size or shape of furniture you want.
Can fit any small or big size room. This furniture can fit in your tiny car as well disassembled of course. Each panel is 14"x14"

Great for student furniture. No more problems with storage as you can easily take a bookshelf or wardrobe down and fit in a box.

Can fit in your small car or hand carry into the bus/bike.

Panel colour comes in : White flower, Red flower, Purple flower or Black flower.

Each Panel cost $ 1.2
Each Connector cost $ 0.50
Each Hanging rod $ 2.00
Each Panel Door $ 1.2

Mix and match is ok.

pick up only.

Bought a bunch of these for my personal use and selling the rest to break even on my expenses.

Free local delivery in Scarborough if order more than $100

Tags: bookshelf, cabinet, modular cabinet, student shelves, cube shelf, cube furniture, cube box.