Tenants Are Preparing A MASSIVE Class Action Lawsuit Because Tenants Are Being Treated Unfairly, LTB Is A Puppet Of Land

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Laura

Re: Tenants Are Preparing A MASSIVE Class Action Lawsuit Because Tenants Are Being Treated Unfairly, LTB Is A Puppet Of

#5 Unread post by Laura » August 2nd, 2021, 9:42 pm

This makes sense.

Landlords are shilling some legal action but they have no chance.

Tenants were LIED TO buy Ford who tricked many. Landlords were just had some court hearings delays just like people getting divorces, drunk driving cases and others due to COVID.

Tenants were specifically told they didn't have to pay rent....but now are getting evicted and becoming homeless.

If Doug Ford didn't say what he did so many Tenants would have just paid rent and not gotten evicted.

This will be a huge legal win for Tenants (while the landlords case is just to get donations and has no chance!)

cassandra

Re: Tenants Are Preparing A MASSIVE Class Action Lawsuit Because Tenants Are Being Treated Unfairly, LTB Is A Puppet Of

#6 Unread post by cassandra » August 14th, 2021, 9:25 pm

Thanks for contacting me!

I agree that having this case start next spring a couple months before the provincial election will lead every Tenant in Ontario to vote against Ford and be super active in getting non-tenants also angry at Ford.

#Fordmustgo

danmac

#7 Unread post by danmac » August 25th, 2021, 10:07 pm

My contact in the Ministry of Housing says all the adjudicators are freaking out about personal lawsuits against them!

psychology student

#8 Unread post by psychology student » August 31st, 2021, 2:15 pm

danmac wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 10:07 pm
My contact in the Ministry of Housing says all the adjudicators are freaking out about personal lawsuits against them!
Karma is a b*tch. :twisted: