Plumbing Problems? Toilet Issues? Landlord Is 100% Responsible

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
Shtty

Re: Plumbing Problems? Toilet Issues? Landlord Is 100% Responsible

#9 Unread post by Shtty » May 8th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Landlord will have a busy week after this :lol:

Doug ODSP

#10 Unread post by Doug ODSP » May 19th, 2019, 9:36 pm

UTILITIES AND SERVICES
Plumbing
Maintenance

9. (1) Plumbing and drainage systems in a residential complex, and their appurtenances, shall be maintained free from leaks, defects and obstructions and adequately protected from freezing. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (1).

(2) A residential complex shall be provided with a means of sewage disposal. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (2).

(3) The means of sewage disposal shall be maintained in a good state of repair. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (3).

cassandra

#11 Unread post by cassandra » June 24th, 2019, 10:11 pm

Barrie Renter wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 11:38 pm
This incredible LEGAL information so we can protect our tenant rights.

UTILITIES AND SERVICES
Plumbing
Maintenance

9. (1) Plumbing and drainage systems in a residential complex, and their appurtenances, shall be maintained free from leaks, defects and obstructions and adequately protected from freezing. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (1).

(2) A residential complex shall be provided with a means of sewage disposal. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (2).

(3) The means of sewage disposal shall be maintained in a good state of repair. O. Reg. 517/06, s. 9 (3).

I SWEAR IF MY LANDLADY TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY FREE INTERNET AND DESTROY MY LUCRATIVE DOWNLOADING TORRENT BUSINESS (I have a copy of Avengers End Game if anyone wants to buy it $5) AND DESTROY MY RIGHTS AS A TENANT..

THIS WILL BE HER NIGHTLY WORK!
NightOwl wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 1:24 am
Why don't the traditional tenant groups get this news out, LOL!

Landlords your responsibility is to:

Oh God I will stink it up.

I will invite all my buddies and we will fill up the crappy and get it to overflow and she will clean it or pay BIG $$$$ for not only a plumber but for the sewage pipe cleaning which will cost her a fortune.

It's either obey me or spend time in the SEWER.

Although I like my landlady personally, I NEED TO PROTECT MY RIGHTS AND MY FREE INTERNET!
This could be abused. I mean, a tenant could just keep saying there are problems right?

dntfckwitme

#12 Unread post by dntfckwitme » September 20th, 2019, 12:52 am

This could be abused. I mean, a tenant could just keep saying there are problems right?
YES!

Why not? This is a way fight back from the landlord who keeps us down and wants us be the UNDERCLASS