Always Choose The Weaker Landlord Because Future Fighting Will Happen Later On And You Want To Beat Them

Announcements and articles for tenants will be posted here along with helpful posts from the New Tenant Help Forum.
evicted

Re: Always Choose The Weaker Landlord Because Future Fighting Will Happen Later On And You Want To Beat Them

#5 Unread post by evicted » May 4th, 2019, 10:26 pm

I'm always ready for a physical fight with my landlord.

It really is important to "size them up" before renting from them.

Not just physically, but can you take them pyschologically and emotionally.

Women are usually pretty weak. And families with kids will back down easily, especially if you threaten their children.

Shtty

Re: Always Choose The Weaker Landlord Because Future Fighting Will Happen Later On And You Want To Beat Them

#6 Unread post by Shtty » May 7th, 2019, 3:35 pm

This is womens nowadays bros

evicted

#7 Unread post by evicted » May 10th, 2019, 10:36 pm

Rent from landlords who look like this powerful beast of a man!

Tags

#8 Unread post by Tags » December 4th, 2019, 2:34 pm

I think this is an important post because many tenants do have trouble with landlords. Landlords often act 'nice' before you sign a lease and hand over enormous sums of money to them, then change when we expect common decency and understanding.