Ontario Landlords Association

I think my tenant is committing OW / ODSP fraud – Who do I call?

Who Do I call if I think my tenant is committing Welfare Fraud?

The Welfare Fraud Hot Line number is available for the public to report suspected cases of Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program fraud.

Callers can remain anonymous.

Callers will be asked for the name and address and, if possible, the phone number of the person who may be cheating. Suspected cases may be reported by telephoning 1.800.394.7867

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

One Response to “I think my tenant is committing OW / ODSP fraud – Who do I call?”

  1. Randy Hill is 54 years old and is commiting ODSP fraud as follows: He works as a painter, shovelling snow, cutting grass, going on a ladder. He is going to see his doctor ones a month only to get his prescription filled to get his pills including Oxycontin, Codeine and Lorazepam that he sells! He is drinking 24 beers a day. He’s been doing that for years and is laughing at the ODSP system. Please stop this person from receiving anymore ODSP and give him appropriate fine/penalty. His address is:
    Randy Hill
    289 Albert st. Oshawa, Ont, L1H 4R7.

    concerned citizen.
    Thank You.